Covid 19 Info
Good news - we will be reopening to the public on Thursday 14th May with normal opening times.
However, we have to operate under the restriction of 100 people in our venue until alert level 2 is relaxed.
Further guidelines are coming from Sport NZ on how some sports will operate (team sports). We require that clarification before we can plan further ahead, currently team sport competitions and leagues cannot proceed.
In the meantime here are our guidelines for entry:
- Pre-bookings are essential.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- National/Regional sports guidelines for each sport must be adhered to, these will be announced in the coming days.
- We will be using iDMe as our contact tracing log. iDMe lets anyone easily create their own personal QR Code from their contact information (name, address, email, phone) and display it on their own phone for scanning on entry. For those without a smart phone an iDMe code can be printed off. To get a QR code please go to https://idme.co.nz/ . For more information about how this system will work please go to http://id.idme.co.nz/about
- All H&S protocols within the facility must be followed.
- We will be implementing regular cleaning and sanitising procedures to keep everyone safe.